Cult Wines is on a mission to open up wine investment to the world. Historically a niche area for passionate amateurs, Cult Wines has been at the leading edge of transforming it into a mainstream global category.
We are on the cusp of dramatic, break-out growth and you will be a founding member of the core marketing department that will drive this. Starting with a full rebrand coming soon, we have huge ambitions that will not only completely transform the business, but the category as a whole.
We need someone who is excited to own our brand and company’s story on an always-on basis, who can be nimble in producing assets when the need or opportunity arises, but one who never loses sight of the strategy or the benefits of consistency in terms of style.
This is a broad role, reporting into the Global Marketing Director, and one in which we huge growth potential. While the short-term targets are around awareness and customer conversion, ultimately we need this role to drive Cult Wines forward as the go-to brand for content about the fine wine market.
What the job involves
- Building out a co-ordinated global social media strategy, across our key platforms that will help us drive our brand in our key markets
- Devise and create stand-out content that whilst working how to adapt big ideas for local markets
- Contribute to the wider business content strategy, helping to shape how the world perceives Cult Wines
- Managing the global social content calendar and budget
- You are steeped in social media, with a strong understanding of how to create and leverage content on all the main global platforms - an understanding of the main Chinese platforms (WeChat, Weibo etc) is a nice to have
- You're a skilled producer of social media-ready content, a sharp copy writer as well as capable of turning out strong video and visual assets
- (Desirable) It'd be great if you had experience working in financial services or, better, targeting high-net worth individuals. Best of all, would be if you had an interest in fine wine.