We are seeking an Agile Technical Delivery Manager who will be the person to go to for delivery and will be accountable for:
- Agile Ceremonies (Stand-Ups, Planning, Demos, Retrospectives) and managing tooling used to track product development
- Continuously improving in project development and delivery process;
- Communications and status updates to teams, users and stakeholders and providing insight on predicted and actual velocity as well as estimates from product teams.
- Delivery of product outcomes spanning multiple teams and be able to act decisively to meet tight deadlines.
- Aligning priorities across teams and managing the delivery plans within and across product teams.
- Looking for ways to reduce or remove dependencies, making team(s) as self-sufficient as possible;
- Facilitating the introduction of new services between the product teams and operations and coaching teams to be high performers, empowering teams to self organise to create a lean and agile organisation with a culture that can constantly adapt to change.
- Working with your teams to maximise throughput with quality, innovation and automation at the heart.
- Distributing release communications and status updates to users and stakeholders and providing insight on predicted and actual velocity and estimates from product teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have minimum 5 years' experience as a scrum master, agile coach or agile delivery manager.
- Be experienced at managing multiple scrum teams simultaneously
- Have a good understanding of software engineering, product development, DevOps.
- Have previously coded and derive from a technical background.
- Motivate, inspire, support and servant lead without dictating, directing or managing.
- Be considerate, curious, gritty, positive, collaborative and just generally excellent to other people.
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
We are also engaging with large medical corporations and have a history of delivering private services direct to patients at scale.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring, and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This is not something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
The people we are looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent | Focused and driven| Leaders in their field | Keen to progress
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app