We are seeking a Senior Front End Developer who will play a vital role in delivering attractive web applications which engage our customers and are easy to use. You will be hands-on in delivering a leading healthcare platform utilising modern web technologies, using Angular and Restful APIs. You’ll spend most of your time working with designers, developers, and testers to deliver high quality scalable applications to support product delivery. You will be excited to work in a high-growth organisation, eager to rise to the challenge.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a serious impact on the future of health tech, then this role could be for you!
- Writing and maintaining large scale robust production software in a fast changing environment with rapid release cycles
- Drive work to successful completion across the immediate team
- Write unit tests, to ensure excellent code quality
- Integrate the software with monitoring and support tools
- Ensure the teams software works in its operating environment
- Write, review and take responsibility for technical documentation
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle, including out of hours support for incident resolution
- Participate in and lead as required, the team's agile planning and delivery process
- Effectively participate in and help improve the team’s software development methodologies- such as giving constructive feedback, pairing, code and documentation reviewing and continuous delivery
- Work with project, product and technical leads to design software and create implementable specifications and tasks at feature and component level
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and help introduce them where appropriate
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of delivering HTML, CSS, Typescript code for commercial applications
- Experience with Angular 2 and above.
- Demonstratable experience with unit testing
- Expertise with one or more mainstream development and deployment tool chains (CD/CI)
- Understanding of software design patterns and SOLID principles. With good working knowledge of RxJS
- Expertise in developing for operational and non functional concerns (monitoring integration, performance testing, scale, availability and resilience, security considerations)
- Extensive experience of project working and professional software development processes, including agile
- Competence in translating product requirements into technical solutions
- Effective collaboration inside and beyond the team. The ability to influence diverse stakeholders effectively
- Experience of working on an angular mono-repo
- Software engineering or computer science degree or equivalent
We have a fantastic office in Manchester City Centre and offer flexible working hours and remote working options.
Push Doctor is a multi-award-winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
- Headspace - Meditation App