Glisser is the new frontier in hybrid and virtual events
Glisser is the trusted platform for both the virtual event world of today and the hybrid event world of tomorrow. We’re busy growing Glisser to be the leading platform that gives you best-in-class tools to create outstanding virtual and hybrid events that your audience will love. With Glisser you can bring people together, and create interactive and engaging experiences for 50 or 50,000 attendees. We combine virtual and in-person attendance, and our unique audience engagement tools are both simple to use and secure to deploy. Our brand customization capabilities, data analytics and monetization solutions help you turn your event into a success. We are headquartered in London, with a strong presence in the US.
As part of our Customer Support and Success team at Glisser, your primary goal will be to help our customers deliver awesome events and engaging meetings.
You will do this by becoming a product expert - knowing how to use every inch of the Glisser platform, and using this knowledge to help our customers understand how they should use Glisser to best meet their needs to demonstrate ongoing value.
Questions will come thick and fast across a range of mediums (email, phone and chat), often in the middle of live customer events so you must be comfortable communicating clearly and accurately and above all: be passionate about helping people.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer usage data and regular health checks
- Collaborate closely with sales team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the platform and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Keep up to date records of client correspondence and agreed action plans
Who You Are
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company, or an events company
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
Package & Perks
We offer a competitive salary, quarterly bonus structure and a good slug of share options at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up in a red-hot market at an early stage.
You’ll get a laptop and relevant home equipment necessary to get the job done. And we don’t micro-manage. We are a trusting but supportive team that just delivers.
Everyone around you works hard, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to many different areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.
How We Work
Our UK office is based just a short walk from Borough Market and London Bridge Station. Glisser is following the current UK government guidelines, so we’re all working from home. We hope to be back in the office when it’s appropriate for us to do so, whilst appreciating that remote working is often a better solution.