We are recruiting for a PropTech company, who are a start-up that help users find, rent and manage a property, all in one place. The community is powered by landlords, who provide their tenants with great properties and personal management of the relationship throughout the stay. The community is built on a trust-based relationship and ensures that everyone looks out for each other. The company was founded by a team of property experts who have significant experience in the industry and have previously built and managed one of London’s leading real estate companies. The role will suit a self-starter and team player who have a desire to help drive improvements and maximise the value delivered to the company and its clients.
What you’ll do
- Work with internal team and external suppliers to gather business requirements, make recommendations, outline problems, opportunities and write detailed business solutions in a form of use case and user story
- Own and facilitate requirements lifecycle sessions: feasibility, exploration, engineering, deployment
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to the business requirements currently exist within the business and/ or market, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Own requirements backlog and facilitates prioritisation sessions
- Communicate business priorities to the technical teams to drive effective solutions.
- Articulate to the technical teams the vision of what the business needs and ensure what is delivered meets those needs.
- Create effective user personas, journeys, stories, and process flows to development teams working in an agile manner.
- Work with Customer Success team to understand and investigate feedback from customers and thereafter recommend improvements (capture as new requirements).
- Effectively support the delivery team through changes in objectives and the re-prioritisation of requirements.
- Liaison between Product Owner, UX and Development teams.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Self-motivated and proactive approach, work with minimal guidance
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with a team
- Strong core technical business analysis skillset - process mapping, requirements elicitation and workshop facilitation experience
- Excellent facilitation skills and ability to explain and answer questions regarding business requirements to technical staff.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including agile techniques and traditional methods.
- Excellent knowledge of implementing and using various prioritization methods (MoSCoW, WSJF, 5Whys, etc.).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to tailor approach to your audience
- Focus on delivery and quality
- Ability to proactively investigate 3rd party providers and take from initial conversation to delivery
- Formal training in business analysis practices (BCS practitioner, AgileBA, CSPO) an advantage
- A strong commercial mindset to drive value for the business.
- Be a team player, not scared of getting their “hands dirty” and completing tasks to ensure projects meet their milestones.