Senior Account Manager needed for an exciting new Shopify site development business.
Superco removes the friction of finding, hiring and managing Shopify developers. Our platform provides a way for stores to input development tickets and follow their progress to completion easily. We offer full-time tracking, a simple pricing structure, and a communications platform to revolutionise how developers and clients work together.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to help manage the relationships with our larger clients. This will be a consultative job; you will be offering eCommerce advice on behalf of SuperCo and guiding clients towards eCommerce best practices.
You will join a team of six and will be responsible for retaining and growing existing client’s spend with Superco while expanding the account management function.
As we further build out the platform functionality, there will be opportunities for this role to help shape it.
To do the job well; you need an analytical brain, a great understanding of eCommerce and an outgoing personality.
- You have 4+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Strong written communication skills
- A collaborative mindset, able to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker
- Tenacious and thorough in helping to ensure client satisfaction
- Creative in solving problems and a self-starter
Desirable skills or willing to learn:
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify ecosystem and what a typical eCommerce Martech stack looks like
- Adobe Creative Suite / Canva / Figma
What you will work on:
- Manage communications between client and developer, ensuring what is asked for by the client is worked on by the developer.
- Providing eCommerce strategy to clients that leads to both more booked hours and further client success
- Provide feedback to management on the SuperCo platform to ensure the roadmap is built out according to client & developer needs
Please include your academic grades from school on your CV and describe in 150 words an instance of when you helped an organization grow.
* No agencies or recruiters *