At Oppero our mission is to change the way consultants and agencies work. We are operations and social media experts trying to pave a new way of working. Our ultimate goal is to increase our client’s revenue and profit, build foundations and amplify their brand awareness online.
We are currently looking for a Head of Growth to join our amazing team, this role is unique and for someone who is able to take full ownership and shape this role themselves and become a crucial member of our team.
Who we are:
We are a start-up that believes integrity and value are the keys to success and long-term partnerships. Our team is small, dynamic, full of personality, and over-delivers on every level.
Who you are / Role requirements:
- You will be highly experienced in converting leads and developing strategic relationships.
- You will have a proven track record of generating strong revenue growth for companies.
- Be able to set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Assist with the business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Researching companies and individuals online to identify new potential leads
- Proven experience as a Head of Growth or relevant role
- You are flexible and keen to learn
- You are happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into an early-stage start-up
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- You are excited to be part of a small start-up team but also motivated by personal ambition.
- Be an effective communicator as we are remote-based, and clients are international.
We are a laid-back team yet overly focused on scaling the business internationally. You will want to grow with a start-up that’s already gained traction and moving in the right direction and have an interest in a start-up culture and believe in our vision.