Want to work on one of the most exciting and innovative fields of technology in the recent years? Want to shape the future of Conversational AI and build impactful products around it? We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our team and push frontiers!
Wluper is now recruiting a Content Marketing Manager, a great communicator with exceptional writing/copywriting skills, as the key person guarding and developing our brand identity.
This role is your opportunity to showcase your content creation and communication expertise, with also the chance of contributing to the setting up of the burgeoning marketing division of an early stage startup.
What you’ll do at Wluper:
- Together with the CEO, and with the help of external parties, develop and implement a content strategy to leverage across multiple media and boost brand recognition
- Help laying out the foundations of the marketing department from the ground up, including suggesting and setting up tools and processes
- Act as the brand identity guardian, ensuring consistency across all channels, third parties and suppliers
- Drive our social media content and strategy, including publication of white-papers, blogs etc.
- Help manage top-of-funnel activities including content and media campaigns
- Manage our various inbound and outbound marketing channels
- Create a marketing activity calendar linked with our product development roadmap
- Develop and expand product positioning and messaging
- Create and manage databases, distribution lists and mailing groups
- Measure regularly and report on data insights and analysis of marketing efforts
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. However, even if you don't meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to get to know you.
What you’ll bring to the Wluper team:
- 2 to 5 years of B2B and content marketing experience, in a B2B SaaS/tech company
- Excellent native or fluent level of written English
- Track record of building and executing content marketing strategies across multiple medium
- A high-quality writing portfolio demonstrating your writing skills across a broad range of media (white papers, blog articles, press releases, social media posts, etc.)
- Experience creating innovative, high value content programmes for the tech industry (B2B SaaS preferred)
Nice to have for this role:
- BSc or higher in Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- Work experience in a copywriting/content creation role
- Experience briefing and managing creatives and third-party agencies
- Relevant AI/Conversational AI/ML/NLP knowledge or experience working with companies in those spaces is a plus
- Experience of driving customer growth and conversion improvement through dynamic demand generation campaigns
- Employer branding experience and/or know-how
What we offer at Wluper:
- Flexible hours and a flexible working policy
- 26 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holiday
- A MacBook Pro, and other tech that supports you doing your work
- Participation at training workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, conferences, and events
- Regular (remote) team events as well as regular (remote) social events
- Healthy snacks and breakfast when in the office
We at Wluper are a diverse, motivated, and fast-moving team of researchers and engineers, with extensive experience in many areas. We celebrate diversity which is why we are always looking to grow our team with talented people, regardless of race, colour, religion, nationality, gender, disability, or age.