Director of Sales - EMEA
We’re hiring a Director of Sales to manage a fast-growing and high achieving team in EMEA.
Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
Your mission will be to build the best MarTech SaaS sales team in EMEA and deliver on our ambitious new business sales booking targets.
You’ll be managing a team of three Account Executives (soon to be four) and will provide hands on support when coaching deals. You will also be responsible for recruiting, hiring and scaling the team as we grow.
You’ll be partnering with other revenue functions like BDRs, RevOps, Solution Consultants and Demand Generation to drive success as well as collaborating with Product, Legal and Finance.
- You have experience of leading a SaaS sales team ideally achieving targets in excess of $5m per annum.
- Team Management
- You have built sales teams, successfully recruiting and onboarding new hires
- Industry Experience
- You have either sold marketing technology, or have sold to retailer brands, and ideally both
- Process oriented
- You have operated successfully in a data driven sales model and know MEDDPICC inside out
- You know how to run a sales process that delivers predictable and consistent results
- You know what it takes to win and close large Enterprise deals in a competitive environment
- You are able to forecast accurately on a monthly and quarterly cadence
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow.
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them.
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.