Ever wondered how skyscrapers like One Vanderbilt get built? It takes a heroic effort across a huge team of designers, builders, and managers to name a few. But we know that the process isn’t ideal - 69% of projects run more than 10% over budget and 75% are completed significantly late. Disperse is overcoming these challenges by putting digital tools in the hands of the construction industry. We use AI and computer vision to revolutionize the way buildings are built around the world.
Over the past year, our four offices (London, New York, Sarajevo, and Yerevan) have joined forces to build a product and service that our customers love. Having just raised a Series A funding round, we’re kickstarting a new stage of global growth and are looking to build a team to help drive the next phase of our journey.
Come join Disperse -- a creative, conscientious, and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects, and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow!
We’re looking for someone who wants to bring a game-changing solution to an industry ripe for reinvention -- and help us connect with those who can use our platform to change the way we build.
This is a high-energy sales role, focused on finding and converting new potential customers across the UK and EU region. Become an active contributor to Disperse's hyper-growth by helping acquire new clients. Looking for driven professionals, willing to strongly contribute and ready to work in a fast build & learn environment.
- Build and implement a scalable sales methodology that produces predictable pipeline for forecasting and headcount planning
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company's sales goals.
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and management to use for org planning.
- Build the process and funnel for manual top-down reach-out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives
- Ensure a constant stream of sales qualified lead and collaborate closely to find and win suitable clients for our products
- Working alongside the Account Executives to build a qualification pipeline by executing multi-channel, customer centric campaigns, and owning update of pipeline.
- Collaborate with the executive team to forecast hiring needs and revenue growth.