Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or The Gherkin get built? Disperse uses AI and computer vision to revolutionise the construction of iconic buildings around the world, such as the upcoming 22 Bishopsgate - the UK's second tallest building.
Join a creative, conscientious and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow.
We’re looking for someone who wants to bring a game-changing solution to an industry ripe for reinvention and help us connect with those who can use our platform to change the way we build.
This is a high-energy sales role, focused on finding and converting new potential customers across the UK and EU region. Become an active contributor to Disperse's hyper-growth by helping acquire new clients. We're looking for a driven professional, willing to strongly contribute and ready to work in a fast build & learn environment
*This role can be located in Berlin or London
In this role, you will:
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new and existing businesses
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities - account mapping & planning
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data driven decisions
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Work closely with marketing to provide essential feedback on lead generation quality and Marketing Operations
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast
Ask anyone at Disperse what they love most about working here, and they'll probably tell you "it's the people!", "the team, of course".
As clichéd as it may sound, we're very proud of the people we have and the close-knit, family culture we've built across London, New York, Sarajevo, Yerevan, and now Islamabad. Despite the distances, we're united through the passion with which we approach our goals and the fun that we have along the way. We always look out for each other, no matter what.
The following should give you a good idea what type of culture you'd be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking full ownership of problems and initiatives. We don't believe in micromanagement. Instead, we let you pave your own path and give you the space to continuously learn and grow even if it means taking a few detours.
- We support each other. If a process breaks or if you're struggling, you can always count on the people around you and the people far away from you, to help you get back on track.
- We run on feedback: direct and transparent praise and constructive criticism, communicated with the best of intentions. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas and approaches are always judged on merit rather than source. We welcome discussions and challenges. This way everyone makes a tremendous impact no matter the role.