Location: London/SE (Remote initially)
We are a fast growing Fintech startup and our diverse multicultural team are passionate about bringing equality of opportunity to consumers of financial and property products.
Our technology utilises Open Banking, fraud detection tests, and behavioural analysis to confirm consumers' real creditworthiness and transactional ability, which allows businesses to safely transact with more consumers whilst protecting them from fraudulent activity.
We’re proud to work with some of the best brands and marketplaces in the UK, including Knight Frank, JLL, OpenRent, Chestertons, Quintain Living and Spotahome, to mention just a few.
We operate in the UK and Spain with further international expansion plans, and are a Techstars Barclays alumnus, backed by the best VCs in the UK, including Ascension Ventures and Fair By Design.
- Using tech to make a positive social impact
- Raised £3M from top UK VC’s, such as Ascension and Fair By Design
- Best product in the market
- Techstars Barclays company
You’ll be taking responsibility for winning new business in our target markets, from prospecting through to signed deals. The role requires someone credible, tenacious and highly self-motivated to go out and win big volume transactional businesses. You’ll be familiar with different sales methodologies and be ready to challenge prospects thinking in order to win their trust.
- Use a variety of methods to engage with prospects.
- Managing your own time and pipeline, swiftly moving prospects through the sales lifecycle effectively.
- Staying curious about the property industry and showing a strong understanding of your target clients.
- Working closely with HOC, providing regular updates and looking for innovative ways to close deals.
- Using technical ability to liaise closely with Tech/Product teams.
- 2+ years experience in a targeted field sales environment.
- A passion for sales and a relentless work ethic - highly self-motivated to deliver.
- Demonstrable history of developing new business relationships and achieving sales goals.
- A strategic approach to winning new business built on relationships and business acumen.
- Record of adaptability and ability to move fast under uncertainty.
- Have intrinsic motivation, positive attitude, and leadership skills.
- Be organised, accountable, and an autodidact.
- An open and honest team player.
- Credible and ethical in how you approach customers and work colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to inform, advise and influence.
- IT literate and capable of working with multiple online systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience within the property sector - ideally residential, financial services, housing).
- Existing relationships in the UK or international property sector.
- Experience in a startup at growth stage (Seed - Series C), preferably FinTech, PropTech, or Cyber.
- Experience with using Hubspot.
- Flexible offices
- Team lunch (weekly Deliveroo or Uber Eats allowance)
- Company options
- Fantastic opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Online events and more...
Inclusion and cultural diversity are at the core of Homeppl. We provide a work environment where everyone can be themselves at work and feel good. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of people to join our team, and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed.