Use your skills to help a growing business grow even faster
We are looking for a Revenue Operations and Enablement Manager to help keep the Revenue Engine powering Mention Me on track for success. Work with the senior team at Mention Me to continually improve the end to end processes for the revenue generating functions at the business.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will provide deal desk support and ensure the marketing and sales teams are using the full capabilities of the CRM platform to efficiently drive growth. Working with the senior team, you will successfully build & deploy programs to improve the efficiency of the revenue team and help, train and develop them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administering, managing and integrating our core GTM Tech Stack (including Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Nav, Salesloft, Beauhurst, Juro, Amity and Looker)
- Overseeing the approval of all qualified opportunities generated by our Sales team with particular focus on optimising for our Ideal Customers
- Defining, documenting and maintaining our sales policies across divisions and geographies, encouraging the right behaviour and alignment
- You will own & develop the playbooks, training approach and tests and examinations for the sales teams, working with the Sales Directors to shape & implement L&D strategies
- Identifying and delivering opportunities to drive improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of operations across the revenue team in support of Mention Me’s business goals
- Reviewing account allocations to assess fit, removing disqualified accounts and ensuring adherence to process
- Ensuring that the data held in the platforms supporting the revenue team is consistent and high quality
You should apply for this role if you have:
- Experience of operating in a revenue team in a B2B SaaS business and an understanding of the KPIs and metrics that are important to such businesses
- Good experience of the technologies in our core GTM stack (including Salesforce and Hubspot software) and know how to join them together to create seamless experiences.
- The ability to interrogate complex data sources to drive out answers to the questions that you and others ask
- Exceptional writing skills and can communicate information effectively and clearly
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work well when juggling multiple tasks with stakeholders operating at different levels.
As well as these personal skills:
- You pick up new skills and tools quickly and enjoy seeking out new approaches
- You are curious by nature and constantly strive to develop
- You love working with others and help bring people together to change the world in ways both small and large
It’s even better if you have:
- Experience of making changes to the processes and tools of teams
- Experience of integrating and using the following tools: Looker, Juro, Salesloft, Pardot, Gainsight
Here’s why you should join us
We’re big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
The serious stuff:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
The fun stuff:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, promote wellbeing with yoga classes, and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing (although sadly currently closed) office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we’ve had remote chocolate-tasting, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass