Thrillz is where fans reach the stars in a few clicks via custom videos, live events and experiences. We create life changing moments and allow fans to personally connect with their favourite celebrities.
We have a global roster of stars on our platform including Matt Dawson, Paul Chuckle, David Gower, Kerry Katona, The Sooty Show, Katie Price, Mary Fitzgerald, Mya, Mr Motivator, Matt Le Tissier, Neil Ruddock, Monty Panesar and hundreds more.
We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and are backed by leading Private Equity and Venture Capital investors and have been named as one of Startup Pills Best UK Startups in 2020. We have been featured in national press including The Times, Daily Mail, The Sun, Evening Standard and OK!
We have served thousands of delighted customers and are expanding our team to accelerate our growth even further and take the business to the next level. We have ambitions to be the global leader in the market and are on the hunt for exceptional talent who share our vision.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who can take ownership, think creatively and critically and then execute new initiatives to drive growth in a fast-paced environment. You will lead our team that includes individuals focused on SEO, PR and Content Creation.
Some of your responsibilities
- Develop a fantastic marketing strategy and take responsibility for its execution as we look to increase brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to our website
- Lead the variety of marketing disciplines including organic and paid acquisition, search, content optimisation, editorial calendar, CRM, experiential and PR
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution - including briefing design and writing intelligent copy
- Alongside the content creator, you will create engaging customer content; benefits-centric content that maximises call-to-action conversion.
- Own the coordination of all marketing efforts and ensure our brand; sales messages are integrated cross-channel.
- Be the lead point person to coordinate our social media content working with the content creator and their content calendar.
- Build strong relationships with clubs, partners and other interested groups in order to leverage their reach to maximise our brand exposure.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Prepare weekly reports against a set KPI framework
- Identify latest trends and insights for new and creative growth and lead generation strategies.
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and initiate action.
- 4yrs+ proven working experience in digital marketing. You will be knowledgeable of a broad set of marketing and brand disciplines with experience in B2C businesses. This will include but not limited to promotional activation / advertising / marketing / PR / digital.
- Demonstrable experience leading successful integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, in particular across email, paid social, organic social media and SEO.
- Experience using conversion optimisation tools for landing pages and user journeys, running growth tests, A/B testing copy, landing pages and iterating on results;
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to evaluate metrics & feedback to improve campaign performance.
- You are resilient, restless, energetic, can-doer
- Multi-tasker. Must be able to fight fires while simultaneously doing 3 other things
- Exciting, passionate and friendly team that work hard and have fun
- You will be instrumental in the growth of a disruptive start-up backed by capital from leading investors across Europe
- Generous compensation package comprised of base salary (£35,000-£50,000) plus bonus
- Remote working for the foreseeable future with a view to get back into the London office a few days per week post Covid
- 28 days holidays plus public holidays and one day off to volunteer for a cause
- Brand new company laptop
- Budget towards Thrillz videos for your personal use every month!
Thrillz is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Thrillz celebrates and embraces diversity.