Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent - a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse - the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund - a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
About the role:
As part of the Paid Social team you will be responsible for overseeing the management of campaigns and maintaining important client relationships. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering first class paid social campaigns spanning the major platforms. You will be reporting into the Director of Strategy and be able to work alongside not only the paid social team but the wider client services team as well. Our clients all have a Gen Z focus but span across differenet industries; music and Ents., Fashion and Beauty, Student and Lifestyle.
Our ideal candidate will...
- Have experience within the paid social marketing industry and working with key stakeholders.
- Have experience putting together paid social strategy and proposals for clients.
- Be able to manage campaign budgets, creatives and be comfortable analysing campaign performance.
- Understand trackable conversions, ROI and be able to take this to clients.
- Have a good understanding of all the major platforms (FB, IG, YT, TikTok).
- Have experience managing a small team
Culture & Benefits
At Fanbytes, we are ambitious, creative and smart people, within an open, sharing and supportive environment. We live and breath Gen Z in everything from our work to our socials. Some additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- We partner with Perkbox - which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth - we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- We have an upskilling fund in place to help your personal development and you get time off each quarter to use this.
- Millennial vibe - we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.