CTO with full-stack capabilities needed - Node.js/React/MongoDB/AWS
About the project
We are building a B2B software in a worker-tech space. MVP is almost ready, with first pilot launch scheduled for the week commencing March 22nd. We are in advanced discussions with a few more companies/potential early-birds.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, talented and passionate about the future of work individual to join a small team of 4 as CTO to lead development and assemble a tech team once funds are raised.
About the role
Back-end is primarily Node.js and MongoDB, with use of Serverless templates, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Secrets Manager, SQS and Elasticsearch.
- React js (and Redux)
- Some experience with AWS/Serverless architecture
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Building APIs with AWS Lambda and API Gateway
- React SPAs (Single Page Applications)
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience scaling tech for an early-stage start-up
- Integrating back-end with third-party services (e.g., email, video providers, calendars, Stripe, etc.)
To be discussed. Vesting share options will be included.