This part-time role is with Continental Aspire Soccer – a football international company, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
We work with German Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1 and many more partners in both European and global levels.
To apply, email you CV and cover letter at email@example.com
- Overseeing the marketing team, design, and video editing teams in delivering the goals of the projects.
- Evaluating the project’s strategy based on data and adjusting the project’s requirements and strategy accordingly.
- Being responsible for recruiting relevant team members and giving required training.
- Being a key contact for resolving any project-related issues and being the main point of contact for the digital presence of the Continental Aspire Soccer.
- Previous experience running projects in the start-up environment.
- The hands-on attitude (the ability to assist the team in the areas where there are no sufficient resources.)
- Good understanding of marketing, design, website management, strategy, brand guidelines, and operations.
- Good ability to organize and prioritize the project’s workload.
- Good communication skills