Parker Lane Group’s mission is to revolutionise the retail supply chain.
Our business was setup in 2010 and since then we have become leading retail industry and return management experts. We help retailers find efficient and sustainable solutions to manage their unsold inventory, returns and recycling in a way that makes a compelling commercial case.
It’s an exciting time at PLG and we have ambitious plans for growth, with over 50 retailers on board and operating in over 60 secondary markets already. We believe with the right talent on board, we can build on our success.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an I.T Project Manager to join our team as we look to bring in new technology and shape our future technical strategies.
The PM role is the heart of the project and the central point of contact, responsible for delivering all projects to deadline, within budget and ensuring the project objectives are met to a high standard of quality. You are an individual who has strong organisational, communication and stakeholder management skills.
This role will suit someone with PM experience working within small to medium sized businesses and is used to wearing many different hats as you deliver on a varied range of technology related projects.
- Planning, managing and controlling the delivery of I.T Projects
- Assisting the business to define requirements from incubation to go-live
- Identify configuration/product inefficiencies and actively manage the implementation of solutions
- Assisting with the continued integration of Salesforce and customised requirements
- Proactively providing regular project status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Reacting to the needs of the business and changing priorities
- Managing stakeholder engagement by ensuring all teams are on-boarded to new technologies
Skills & Experience
- 3 years + Project Management experience delivering IT objectives and business critical projects
- Agile methodology
- Broad technical understanding
- Experience of WMS and Salesforce
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize tasks in an efficient manner
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Be confident working with external stakeholders, with the ability to manage expectations and escalate where necessary