Virti is a multi-award-winning corporate training company. We use VR, artificial intelligence and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare.
We are a TIME Best 100 Invention company, have been featured on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square, and have won multiple awards while scaling up fast.
About the Team
As a Learning Experience Designer, you will be the first in a new team to design the next generation of Virti proprietary simulation and training scenario content.
About the Role
The Learning Experience Designer will work collaboratively with Virti’s clients and SMEs to develop custom content, create and organise a library of off-the-shelf content. A background in adult learning design, e-learning, leadership development, and DE&I instruction will help you be successful in your application and an expert in educational design and pedagogy is a big plus. This person should be a strong writer, a self-starter, highly organised, and a strong collaborator with empathy for learners and educators.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a catalogue of corporate scenarios to offer to current and future clients, organising and revising existing content and researching and developing new content
- Write conversational dialogue for soft-skills training
- Partner with Virti clients to develop custom scenario content aligned to the client’s curriculum or training approach
- Serve as Virti internal subject matter expert on new learning approaches, styles, and strategies through ongoing research and experimentation
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on how to share and market our content to potential customers
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop product requirements that enable our clients to access more scenario content with ease
- Special projects as needed: including advising Training team on best practices in learning design to continuously improve existing partner training and client training
Who You Are
- 4+ years of professional experience in training, learning, and development or instructional design
- Experience with Workplace Learning knowledge areas, including Leadership; Customer Service; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; and Sales interactions/scenarios
- Deep knowledge of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Knowledge of Learning Experience Design best practices and demonstrated ability to design effective learning content
- Ability to analyse existing content for its instructional value
At Virti, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Benefits of working for Virti
- Competitive pay, pension and excellent benefits
- 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one after your Birthday) + flexible working hours
- Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work-friendly
- Virti swag (hoodies, t-shirts, diary and more)
- Investment in your growth (coaching, live education, PDP investment)