*** AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to join at ground-level a dynamic Start-up venture with great growth-potential; seeking to make a real difference in the world ***
We are a London based and globally-oriented very early-stage tech start-up, with the ambition to disrupt the status quo; and change the way people interact and engage with the internet and social media.
We have now commenced our SEED Round fundraising campaign; already making headway and driving for a successful and prompt outcome. We are also projecting a Series-A Round within the next 12-months, i.e. post MVP development and testing.
We are seeking an experienced individual with an ‘all-rounder’ approach and capabilities; to offer very close cross-discipline support to the CEO; with a wide range of tasks & projects within a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong Business Development background and/or Operations background; and any past experience holding PA/EA positions, would be considered a great advantage.
We are an ambitious start-up and this role will predominantly be very closely supporting and working closely with the CEO; you will be an integral member of our team and will be with us on the journey to successfully evolve the company. Therefore, you must be willing to get stuck in and support wherever necessary!
Due to us still being in the midst of gaining pledges and funding; this role will INITIALLY be UN-PAID.
HOWEVER, there will be some EQUITY offered as compensation; and after positive completion of the SEED round; we will be in a position to offer the successful candidate the following:
- Post SEED Round: £20-24K per annum (experience dependent).
- Post Series-A Round: £35-50K (performance dependent).
Our commitment to you:
- Our CEO will be invested in your personal growth and development; we want to be a big part of your career and overall journey!
- Continuous training and development as deemed necessary.
- Competitive and upscaling salary AND a rewarding purpose that comes with it (post funding!!!).
- Possible incentive equity via a Share Incentive Plan in the future and upon performance.
- Contribution pension plan (post funding!!!).
- 28 days holiday (inc bank hols)(pro rata), and your birthday off as a bonus.
- Flexibility for some remote working to enhance your lifestyle.
- Working on exciting projects in a friendly, creative and challenging environment.
AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of an exciting and dynamic venture; with high growth potential and seeking to make a difference in the world.