We are creating a banking experience like never before.
Fresh like the flavour of mint, an experience that reimagines how you think about banking. A bank built for your smartphone architected around your lifestyle. Built on the foundations of socially responsible banking and cutting-edge technology, we bring to you, digital financial services that are intelligent, unique, and most important, Refreshingly delightful.
About The Role:
When an early-stage company's resources are relatively limited, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is critical for fundraising, cash-flow management, financial accounting, projections, and risk management. MoneeMint is looking for an experienced but entrepreneurial finance professional who wants to contribute more than debits and credits, but will think strategically about future-proofing our business.
- Advise CEO on fundraising plans and capital structure
- Manage and regularly report cash flow to the Senior Management Team
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Put into place strong financial controls
- Manage any internal or external finance/audit professionals
- Proven experience as CFO, Director of Finance, or Finance Manager, ideally in a startup environment
- In depth knowledge of startup financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of Excel and financial management software (e.g. Xero)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Working at MoneeMint is not like most other companies - and certainly not like other finance companies! We have a range of perks which make us different, and some of these include:
- Stock options in the company
- A relaxed open-plan working environment
- Regular team-building afternoons (recently we've done a pizza-making afternoon, had a ping-pong tournament - and next up is graffiti lessons!)
- Real potential for career advancement in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organisation. Think of this as a real-life MBA if you don't already have one!
Please note: This role is starting with equity and will move into a salaried role once we finish our fundraising.
RECRUITMENT AGENCY STATEMENT
MoneeMint Limited respectfully asks agents not to send speculative CVs.
Our preferred agent list is currently not accepting new agents and we will let the market know when we review our preferred agent list.
Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of MoneeMint Limited and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered invalid.
Please never send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested your company specifically to do so in respect of a specific vacancy.
In other words, in any situation where we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy – will be considered by us to be a “free gift”, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage the candidate’s services, and will in no way establish any prior claim by your company to representation of that candidate should the candidate’s details also be submitted by any other party.
Therefore, submission of any unsolicited CVs to us by your company will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance and agreement by your company of these terms.