TouchNote - Reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is an app designed to help nurture your most important relationships. Our creative platform lets you send custom-made real cards, straight from your phone, anywhere in the world. We help our members share the every day, any day. Postcards, greetings cards, prints, framed photos and much more, we’ve helped send over 15 million cards to 180 countries worldwide.
About the Team
We’re a team of passionate individuals trying to make a difference, bridging the gap between digital and physical. With an office in Shoreditch, you can expect the exposed brick, ping pong table and popcorn machine (of course) but we’re about so much more than that, we take the culture of our team incredibly seriously, and have big ambitions when it comes to what we do and how we do it.
Due to COVID, our London office is currently closed and the team is working remotely.
After an impressive year of growth, we are looking to bring in a Head of Operations to join our growing Ops Team here at TouchNote. This will be a wide-ranging role handling a substantial amount of our touchpoints with our customers, suppliers and vendors, as well as internal communication, task and project management throughout the team. You will be focused with building plans, communicating with stakeholders and managing the team to deliver on a number of operational projects - ranging from bringing on board new products, to optimising delivery times, to improving efficiency in team communications. You will work across all business areas working to develop new growth ideas, build scalable processes, improve communication and generally raise the bar across everything and every team you work across!
- Strong analytical skills and mindset - with an ability to break down / structure new problem areas and define an approach to tackle systematically
- Comfortable with data analysis and modelling
- Clearly demonstrable entrepreneurial and execution-oriented attitude
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Worked in a fast paced startup or scale up environment
- Clear ability in networking and negotiations, with examples of achievements
- Project management experience across the project lifecycle, including handling and dealing with vendors and suppliers, as well as managing budgets
- Experience with customer service management, including contact reduction and quality improvement programmes
- Demonstrable experience of managing supplier relationships, cost and quality
- Knowledge of tools and processes to improve organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Competent in handling compliance and data protection activities
Nice to haves:
- Experience using Looker or other data visualisation tools
- Built, developed or maintained 3PL providers and programmes
Always Close - We pride ourselves on being a uniquely close team; we hire people who we genuinely enjoy spending time with and we take care of each other. Togetherness also means thoughtfulness: we are accountable to each other. It’s not about you, it’s about us winning as a team.
Own it - Understand and take responsibility for your part in our success; we tell you where to go, not how to get there. Getting it done, on time, is up to you.
Leaders are Learners - To be the best we can be, we accept that we do not have all of the answers. We must continuously learn, grow and develop. We expand in our roles.
Natural Creativity - We’re an innovative bunch building a world-class platform for creative communication. We take creative problem solving really seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously with it.
It's all about Integrity - Be yourself and do your best. We are all in this together; your voice matters, say what you think. If you disagree, speak up. If the decision goes the other way, commit and move on.
- Free TouchNote Credits (of course!).
- Monthly company socials and fun stuff!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & for each year of continued service here at TouchNote, you will receive one extra day of annual leave (capped at up to 5 additional days).
- Working from home equipment budget
- Access to our Learning and Development platform Learnerbly
- Perkbox account
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Smart Pension
- Vitality health insurance.
What you can expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone call: Your first call will be with our Talent team who'll go through your experience, tell you more about the role and what it's like to work at TouchNote!
- Interview: You'll then meet with members from our Ops team who'll do a deep dive into your experience, and will tell you more about TouchNote!
- Task: If successful, we'll send you our short task to complete.
- Team Interview: You'll then meet key members of our team who will deep dive into TouchNote's mission, marketing, operations, roadmap and culture.