In order to meet growing demand for our services around the world, we have established a partner programme to train an ecosystem of professionals on WiredScore’s products. Following the successful launch of this programme into France, Italy, Netherlands, Australia and Germany, we’re looking to quickly expand it further across Europe.
The programme informs and educates our partners on the benefits of WiredScore certification, enabling them to deliver advisory services to their clients using our certification products. It’s a key channel sales enabler for our business - and so is an essential component of WiredScore’s future business model.
This role is in one of the highest profile teams at WiredScore and will offer the candidate an unparalleled opportunity to help scale a high growth start up into international markets.
We are looking for a sharp, resourceful individual to join our team to manage and grow this programme internationally. You will be responsible for designing new elements of the partner programme and delivering key content. You will work closely with our internal Product, Research & Development and Client Success teams to design a programme that delivers value to our partners.
If you have designed and built products, delivered projects, and are an exceptional communicator, we want to hear from you.
- Follow a typical discovery, design, build, test and launch approach to develop new programmes for our professional partners.
- Develop content for new and existing partner programmes, which will be used to educate and engage hundreds of real estate and technology professionals around the world.
- Support the development, creation and rollout of an industry-leading online training platform using a blended learning approach.
- Support the delivery of training in-person from time-to-time.
- Continually improve the programme by gathering feedback from participants and identifying ways to deliver even more value.
- Build strong relationships with global teams to maintain alignment and gather input to programme design.
Experience / skills:
Key attributes we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Self-starter – you’re self-motivated and looking for a role you can grow into.
- Analytical thinker – you can foresee challenges before they arise and clearly communicate them to your team.
- Structured problem solver – you’re able to work through problems to identify the root cause and possible solutions.
- Team player – you enjoy working with others and know when to bring other people in to support you with delivery.
- Organised – you’re able to manage multiple projects concurrently and enjoy working on different tasks concurrently.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience of managing projects from kick-off through to delivery.
- Experience of leading teams to achieve outcomes.
- Experience of user focused product development and content creation which inspires people to take action.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and getting things done.
The following would be beneficial (but should not be seen as a blocker to applying):
- Experience in real estate and / or technology
- Experience working with certification programmes
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Well-practiced remote onboarding process. We’re currently working from home full-time and hope to be back working in the office part-time from early summer.
- Home office budget of £200 to ensure you have a good working environment whilst at home.
- Professional development programme, which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
- Regular company social events include virtual happy hours and birthday and work anniversary celebrations.
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility, please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.