The ideal candidate should be confident with building new client relationships and maitaining them.
Sectors: Startup, Tech
This is an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing startup in London that is changing the way graduates kick start their career by using technology & data, to guide & match graduates with the jobs that suit them best.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready for a high-energy exciting & challenging but extremely rewarding startup work environment, helping grow the company into the future.
With over 90% of graduates unsure about which career is likely to be most suited following University, with over 700,000 coming out of University a year and hundreds of thousands of jobs to pick from, there’s a real problem in the graduate job market - the perfect match between company & employee, is like finding a needle in a haystack.
You know the tireless and laborious job finding process you’ve probably experienced? I’m sure you’ve thought, wouldn’t it be easier if I could just apply to jobs I know I’d get an interview for or jobs I actually like just sent to me by a personal assistant that goes out & finds them for me?
That’s why we’ve built GradFuel, to do exactly that. We help bring the right companies and employees together, ensuring happier people and more successful companies.
The company is backed by a group of investors shrouded in previous successes, such as an ex-MD from J.P Morgan and one of the first investors into other great startups in the UK such as Patch Plants and Mindful Chef. Our recent investment has allowed the company to capitalise on the growth it’s achieved so far and bring on two new salespeople to, alongside a data analyst and account manager, to expand the team.
- Sharing GradFuel with others, helping create new partnerships & maintain strong relationships, whilst generating revenue for the company.
- Reach out and find new potential clients that could work with GradFuel, assessing their hiring needs and how our data-driven technology can help them find the perfect graduates.
- Effectively showcase the technology in person, email, phone, Skype, or Zoom.
- Confidently approaching new clients through calls, emails and in-person events.
- Working directly with the CEO to accelerate GradFuel’s success.
Great traits to have
- Capable of intelligent conversation, focused & driven to succeed.
- Energetic and has the ability to persuade others on their ideas or plans.
- Enthusiastic & target driven individual, who likes to see their day to day work have a positive impact on the business they work within.
- To have empathy for people’s working position, their aims within the business and apply GradFuel’s technology to their processes.
- An ability to hold conversations with C-suite individuals and decision makers.
- To be able to deal in a calm manner, with people challenging your views and answering questions on your feet.
- Not afraid of picking up the phone and calling someone, discussing partnerships via Zoom or face to face.
- An ability to construct clear and concise emails.
- Want to be in business to business sales; keen to develop long lasting relationships with businesses clients.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills