You’d build the talent team, lead on talent acquisition and retention, and contribute to company culture, benefits and development.
We have built a team of c. 100 in the past six months and will be continuing this growth 🚀
Oxsed is a rapidly growing tech startup providing rapid, accurate, and affordable disease testing around the world 🗺
Our vision and ambition is to create a world where disease doesn’t disrupt normal life. We aim to minimise the impact of disease on individuals and communities by providing accurate and rapid testing throughout the world.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Talent Manager to build our Talent team and lead on recruitment and support the growth and development of our wonderful team.
You will be responsible for effectively conveying our company mission and goals to prospective hires, and communicating our passion about the potential impact our technology can have. You will seek out the best talent, ensure they have a brilliant interview experience with us and ultimately grow a diverse and talented team.
Within a couple of months, you will hire your own team to support you as you expand our efforts on talent acquisition and development. It's perfectly suited for an ambitious person looking to grow with a fast-paced company, take on new responsibilities and help define the culture of an early-stage business.
Social responsibility - We are driven to improve the world around us in everything we do
Innovation - We are motivated to continuously advance our technology, our thinking, and how we work
Trust - We work hard to build lasting relationships and trust between ourselves, our partners, and the communities we work with
Collaboration - Everyone brings different skills and perspectives, we are stronger as a team when we work alongside each other
Communication - Open forums for discussion, feedback and ideas are crucial to collective success
- Sourcing high quality candidates to build a strong talent pipeline
- Interviewing and assessing candidates for roles across the whole company, including technical hires
- Supporting our efforts to develop and foster a great company culture and working environment
- Develop longer term strategies for retention of talent, in particular learning and development programmes
- Managing our ATS and establish best practices to ensure consistency and clarity in the hiring process
- Hire and train technical and non-technical recruiters as the company's hiring needs grow
The ideal candidate
- Fantastic track record of talent acquisition in a rapidly growing business
- Enthusiastic and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational, problem solving and communication skills
- Passion for building a great company culture with excellent learning and personal development opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships across different functional areas
Please apply on our website link below: