This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing and maturing SaaS scale-up.
We are a Market-leading, exciting, solution-driven company. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in becoming the leader in its field. We are a SaaS platform and our reputation is one of the strongest in the field.
We are a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in.
This role is one of our part-time, 100% remote roles. We may ask you to come into the office 3 or 4 times a year, the rest would be remote. So we are happy to accept candidates from all over the UK.
Essential experience and skills:
- Experience of working in a finance department and some evidence of completing professional qualifications (ACCA, ACMA papers preferred)
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts and terminology
- Worked with SaaS accounting systems (Xero or similar)
- Organised, reliable and high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work with other departments on finance-related projects
- Must be a strong team player, have good work ethics and remain professional at all
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Remote role - 2 days a week, we believe this role could expand in days or be full time within the next 18-24 months
- Coordinate with HR and External Accountants on Payroll
- Run AR reports and post monthly accounting entries in Xero
- Enter AP items once authorized by the department manager and include into Xero. Produce Payment Batches and process
- Oversee the Expenses cycle
- Coordinate with the Credit Controller operating as part of customer success
- Balance Sheet reconciliations. Forming a monthly view on accruals, prepayments and Accounts Receivable reconciliations
- Fixed Assets registration, depreciation and verification
- Produce revenue analytics for key parts of the business
- Complete a review of draft Management Accounts and check for any misallocations
The salary range would be pro-rata based on the days worked in any given month.