Come and help shape the Mind Fitness movement
At Ownminder, we are building a fellowship of individuals that want to continue to build their mind fitness and support others to build theirs. Currently, two individuals take their own life every day in the construction industry in the UK. We believe that is unacceptable and want to combine the efforts of a team of industry experts, psychology leaders whilst utilising the latest technology to do all we can to contribute towards tackling this issue.
Ownminder is complementary to the more reactive support that is primarily currently provided, by providing a proactive approach to building the ‘mind fitness’ of the workforce. Our solution enables individuals to build a different attitude towards psychological health. Through a bespoke and personalised digital-led preventative mind fitness platform. It also incorporates on and off-site training, facilitating onsite events and workshops.
Our team is a diverse mix of industry experts, psychology leaders and some of the leading innovators in communication and use of technology. We are looking for an Operations Executive to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Founders of the business, the Operations Executive will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing the various elements of the digital platform build.
- Managing the implementation of marketing & comms.
- Managing the day to day operations of the business.
- Liaising with, developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
- Carrying out project planning.
- Market research, competitor analysis and tracking.
- Managing and coordinating team meetings.
- Reporting to management.
What you will need:
This role would suit an ambitious individual that has aspirations to grow within a fast-growing social impact business whilst having fun along the way.
- Willingness to adapt and have a ‘growth mindset.
- Experience of working in a B2B environment.
- Experience in working with senior leadership teams (including evidence of building effective client and supplier relationships)
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in managing app or digital-based projects.
- Evidence of commercial awareness.
- Ability to think creatively to overcome problems.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (including attention to detail).
- Evidence of rolling your sleeves us and getting involved!
- Knowledge of or interest in Psychological health.
- Experience of working in an early-stage/start-up company.
- Database and CRM management.
- Experience in using Hubspot.
- Experience in undertaking market research, competitor analysis and market segmentation.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Good under pressure.
- Great communicator.
If this sounds like you please send us your CV and covering letter.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.