We're looking for experienced e-commerce and drop shipping project manager.
- Be looking for a full-time role based remotely.
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a project manager in dropshipping and/or e-commerce.
- Know Asana very well.
- Be comfortable managing teams of 10+ across designers, developers, media buyers etc.
- Be VERY good at prioritizing the key tasks and executing fast.
- Take full ownership of tasks, make sure you understand them, and hit deadlines no matter what.
A project management qualification such as scrum master or similar would be beneficial but not totally essential.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to join a company where you're supported and pushed to do the best work of your career then please apply.
We are a rapidly growing e-commerce group operating predominantly in the health market. We have a global team of 15 currently and have ambitious goals to grow our current revenue of $5m/yr currently to over $100m within the next 3 years.
You will be central to this growth and we'll be giving you all the resources, support, and development you need to help us achieve our goals.
Please put 'blue cup' in the first line of your cover letter to show you've read this thoroughly and give full details of your relevant experience and why you'd be a great fit for this role.
We're excited to learn how you could become a key part of our company!