Rentoo makes it stress free to rent a flat in London from anywhere in the world. We solve many of the problems that come with renting by using data. We are looking for a talented growth hacker to join our team as an intern. This is a paid and fully remote position. Open to accommodating both full-time and part-time interns. Here is a bit about us:
- Design matters.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness.
- Keep it simple.
- Code is Art.
- Don’t let your team down.
- Work should be liberating.
- Tough times don’t last, tough people do.
- Data is King.
- You will develop your problem solving, marketing and business skills.
- Become part of a small, driven and insanely smart team.
- You will improve or learn important coding and technical skills.
- You will have a lot of responsibility from day one.
- Apart from your main duties you will be involved in all areas of the business.
Data Entry and Cleaning, User Acquisition, Data Analysis, Conversion Optimisation - That's the job in a nutshell.
Some of your daily duties will involve:
- Adding new listings to our site and track their popularity
- Coming up with clever ways to capture users and quickly prototyping these ideas.
- Writing engaging and helpful blog posts to generate new leads.
- Promoting us on forums, social channels and other 3rd party platforms.
- Doing customer support work and capturing their feedback.
- Creating new landing pages and optimising conversion on our existing pages.
- Analysing user behaviour through analytics tools.
- Helping to create an engaging social media marketing strategy.
- Posting several times a day on social media and measuring conversion.
- Devising email campaigns to reactivate lost users.
- You are a self-starter and don't need to wait for instructions.
- Don't bend under pressure (our environment is fun but challenging).
- You got a keen eye for design and solid understanding of user experience
- You can think like a user and forecast user behaviour.
- You appreciate attention to detail. We are all about little details.
- You're a go-getter and sometimes a hustler.
- You have a key strengths rather than lack of weakness
- You can solve all types of problems (we will test this).
- You are curious about data.
- You can communicate succinctly both online and in real life.
- You can come up with simple solutions to complex problems.
- Solid English (both verbal and written)
- Avid reader of Growth Hacking and Digital Marketing books.
- Know how to use the tools of your trade with efficacy (see minimum technical requirements)
- We don’t care if you have a marketing degree; we care about experience, problems solving capability and strong work ethic.
Minimum Technical Requirements
- Experienced with analytic tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely, Kissmetrics, Mouseflow, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and how to improve search visibility.
- Running A/B Testing
- Have attempted or succeeded previously in creating a company.
- Have previously worked in a tech startup
- Have a blog about growth hacking/marketing/startups.
- In your spare time you pursue a creative hobby
- Real estate experience
- Building apps and landing pages with No-Code solutions like Bubble.io
- Fast with prototyping tools like Figma, Atomic, Balsamiq, Photoshop/Sketch, etc.
If this sounds like you then please apply with the following:
Please do not contact us as a recruiter. We are honestly not interested and it will save us both the headache of having an uncomfortable conversation.