Pirical pioneers the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help law firms make fairer and better decisions about their people by helping our customers answer tough people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?' or 'How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?’. This is enabled by our innovative knowledge management systems and data automation techniques.
We are an organically grown business that already has some of the world’s leading law firms as our clients both here in the UK and in the US, and we have ambitious plans to grow our business even further.
We are looking to hire an Engagement Manager to help increase the footprint of our Pirical on Demand Platform within UK Law Firms.
Our sales team is hugely influential across Pirical. We hold relationships to our customers and are at the forefront of our brand.
We are looking for an ambitious and commercially-minded strategist who thinks creatively and is excited to be part of our mission.
You’ll be instrumental in supporting our ambitions to scale and focused on delivering value and impact for our customers.
We pride ourselves on ‘growing our own’ so you will be supported while you learn the ropes within our collaborative culture.
Chris, a member of our commercial team says: "You are given the opportunity and trust to completely own the sales process, from finding leads through to negotiating contracts. The team is young, hungry to learn, and is given the platform to succeed."
- You will be responsible for helping the growth of our Pirical On Demand SaaS tool
- You will be looking for new prospects and generating qualified leads within the UK legal market
- You will be creative and adaptable when contacting a diverse range of prospects and customers, ensuring they understand our product and how it would add value to their business
- You will run the sales process from start to finish, from prospecting, to setting up video calls, organising demos and trials, and finally negotiating and closing the deal
- You will hold strong relationships with our customers, and while we are still growing, you will be responsible for nurturing those relationships and ensuring the customers are successful with our product
- You will be engaged with the product development of the tool, playing a key role sitting between our customers and their feedback, and our tech team
- You will be excellent at keeping track of your progress, communicating with the sales team and reporting your metrics
- You will be working closely with marketing, ensuring our strategies are aligned and we are being as effective as possible with all routes to market
- You will be a true evangelist of our product, it is world-leading and you will be excited to spread the word even in your personal life!
- Understands the power of Analytics and/or has experience in the legal industry
- Has a track record of demonstrating revenue growth
- Is excited by ambitious targets and strives to an over-perform month after month
- Is an enthusiastic problem solver who loves a good challenge
- Loves working with people, interacting with intelligent customers and helping them to understand their problems and the impact our technology can have
- Is a self-starter and wants to work with other smart, hard-working people
- Is excited to help build a successful tech business
- Commission based on quarterly targets
- Generous Accelerator for over-performance
- Training and coaching
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote first culture
- Book Club
- Team Yoga (Optional of course!)
- Personal Development Budget
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.