Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and even the UK government, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent - a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse - the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund - a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands.
About the role/ A day in the life:
Data is at the core of everything we do at Fanbytes and helps us run amazing campaigns, we have our own platform that helps us analyse data. Mitch, CTO, and our product team have built the platform from scratch and we use it to track campaigns, engagement stats as well as prospecting for influencers - it's at the core of everything we do at Fanbytes. This role would be working with the product team, reaching out to influencers and ensuring we have all their demographics on the platform. We're looking for someone who has great communication skills and really gets influencers.
- Ensuring the data is up to date on the platform
- People are able to find the correct influencers for campaigns
- Updating our influencer database
Our ideal candidate:
- Will really get influencers and engage with all social media platforms.
- Be comfortable working independently
- Be confident reaching out to influencers and communicating with other teams.
Salary and Benefits:
- Internship salary
- We partner with Perkbox - which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Millennial vibe - we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: asap
Contract type: internship contract - 3 months