Reports To: CTO
Location: Central London Office Space
A bit about who we are: Tracmobility is a fast-paced growing startup based out of London working on revolutionizing the last mile travel within the cities. Post-COVID there has been a lot of buzz on electric vehicle usage and cities pushing for more sustainable transportation to cope with congestion and pollution.
Thats where we come in, We are building an advanced micro-mobility SaaS platform that would enable operators to kickstart mobility sharing services like ( For eg: Zipcar, Turo, Bird, Lime, Dott, etc). Lately, there has been a growing concern being voice by first-gen entrepreneurs who would like to enter into this space of industry. That's where we come in to fill that Void and give wings to their dreams.
Well, you might wonder what is the difference between us and them. We can proudly say that we operate a Plug-N-Play model with our white-label solutions, that allow the operators to onboard any vehicle onto the platform not alone the E-Scooters but Cars/Mopeds/Wheelchairs. We focus on building our patented IoT product that would support any vehicle on the planet.
Lastly, our diversified team of 10 is fun to work with and our clients are based all across the planet. Hit us up with your application and we can have a chat quick enough to see how you can be a climate-saving revolutionary!!
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3+ years of professional industry experience in designing, developing, and debugging web applications
- Possessing strong architectural experience is desirable
- Experience with web development using ReactJS
- Strong experience working with Java 8, Spring Framework
- Good level of DB management and servers (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Serverless and Microservices architectures
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with AWS CodePipeline & CodeBuild
- +2 years of experience working with AWS (EC2, VPC, REST ApiGateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SNS/SQS, Cognito, Cloudformation)
- Fluency in English to be able to discuss at product sessions and technical discussions along with the core product team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Nice to Have’s:
- Previous/current interest in working at start-ups
- Experience with DevOps culture
- Experience working with ETL data pipelines and heavy workloads
- Familiarity with ML (interest in data science) and AI as we are planning for launching our next products in this space.
We have a strong client base with the GCC region (Middle East) so language fluency in Arabic will definitely be an added bonus. We are looking for someone who has experience/exposure in building solutions with Qalb programming to support our future products with multi-language platforms.
- Competitive Salary (£30k-£60k) with NEST Pension schemes
- Regular feedback and training courses to boost career development.
- Unlimited vacation holidays
- Share pool option scheme available after the probationary period
- Flexible working culture with the AGILE working process which is already implemented.
- Intro call for a quick chat to get to know more about each other
- Tech call with the product team and an assignment session
NOTE: Tracmobility is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.Tracmobility makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.