Reports To: Head of Mobile Development
Location: Central London Office Space
A bit about who we are:
We are a bunch of sustainability-driven team with folded sleeves geared up to tackle the global carbon emission problem with a fleet of electric-powered vehicles.
You might ask how do we plan to do that??? It is simple, we provide micro-mobility operators with cutting edge platform tools and applications for renting electric vehicles.
Wanna jump on the ride and be a part of the change to build the future together? Here’s your chance to do it. Ride with us!!
In addition, post-COVID there has been a lot of buzz on electric vehicles usage and cities pushing for more efficient transport methods to cope with congestion and pollution. Trac Mobility is entering the market at the right time to drive this push towards sustainable and efficient mobility.
Job Overview: We are looking for enthusiastic Marketing Interns (6-12months) who are looking to kickstart their careers in a sustainable product focussed industry. We offer a platform for your ideas and kickstart your career with new learning. If you are one of those freaks like us pushing for a carbon zero lifestyle then you are in the right place.
With our partners spread across the globe, you will be able to showcase those raw ideas to the world with some mentorship of guidance from experienced team members as well. Well, we might not be able to spoon feed each and every detail but we will defo take some time to enkindle the fire to those ideas.
For this role, we expect you to understand what you would need from us to launch your career in the marketing field. If you impress us
Ultimately, you can be a part of the core team with your performance and become a key person to help us achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns and SEO presence.
“You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything”- Beth Comstock. This one quote suffices your importance within the team.
Some of the Responsibilities and Duties:
- Marketing Design and Content generation to design, post a blog and create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Prepare and present regular reports/ideas to the management team on the strategy, plans, and performance of your marketing initiatives and campaigns and make recommendations for optimizing and improvements.
- Create and constantly improve processes that drive and optimize marketing and lead generation productivity
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and create tailored SEO models for inbound lead generation.
- Gather and analyze consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Social media accounts handling and designing sales pitch decks for each product/feature to showcase the user experience with the Trac-app.
- You will be pushing ad shoots, tik-tok, Instagram, Linkedin and Blogs on various topics related to Electric scooter/Car/Moped sharing.
What do we look for?
- No degree needed if you have one then we will definitely consider it.
- You crave and enjoy researching articles and creating a bunch of user grasping blogs and vlogs
- No prior experience is needed however if you do have a CV with a previous Marketing Associate or a similar role in a SaaS company even better if it is in the mobility industry.
- Familiarity with some marketing digital design tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM campaigns desired but not mandatory
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords. Desired not mandatory.
- Content creation ideas with an innovative approach. Traditional is boring!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work from office within the team and get your hand's dirty attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field desired.
- You love B2B Marketing and aspire to be known as one of the best in the SaaS industry (growth marketing, SaaS, B2B marketing, Digital, Revenue generation, influencer/ambassador marketing
What do we offer?
- Brand new offices in Vauxhall (with remote working whilst we’re still in lockdown)
- Option to be a fulltime member upon completion of your internship
- Get to ride the electric scooters 🛴 🛵 from work to home as well (Psst: At your own safety)
- Equity/shares in the company, so you can share in the Growth!
- Regular feedback and training courses that boost your development.
- Virtual Friday team lunch.
- Unlimited vacation holidays.
We are looking for someone who is based in and around London and start asap.
NOTE:Tracmobility is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.Tracmobility makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.