We're currently looking for a growth advisor for Assist, our on-demand services marketplace platform with BIG plans!
- Working with the founder to advise on our high-level growth strategy
- Helping us to find scaleable growth channels
- Working with us to find growth channels & strategies with good unit economics
- General growth advice
- Advisory role for appropriately 4 hours/week, with a substantial equity stake & no initial salary
About The Platform:
We are currently live in South West London, facilitating cleaning & errand running, but we've got huge plans! We want Assist to become the go-to services marketplace to book essentially any service. If you ask people "Where do you go to book services?", the vast majority of people don't have a go-to answer, and that's what we want Assist to be!
Even with our MVP, we have a clear value proposition for our customers in that we are the cheapest platform for a cleaner at £12/hour, the user actually gets to select their cleaner, and bookings are protected by our trust policy. I can share a LOT more details about our other USPs, our long-run plans and the clear need for disruption if you send in your CV! See our site at weareassit.com.
- Have experience working in growth at a high level
- A proven track record of creating successful growth campaigns
- A data-driven attitude
We're disrupting services. Why don't you join us on our journey?