findigl is a platform designed to plug the gap between consumers and traditional businesses in the property sector. findigl is now in a strong position to acquire customers and grow the platform after extensive work on the core technology.
You can find findigl here www.findigl.com
We identified two main revenue streams, but are focusing on one. These are our core objectives for growing the platform;
- Develop revenue streams - Client base expansion.
- Improve the product - a better user experience to increase footfall and evidence traction.
- Continue to deliver the underlying technology platform.
- Work with clients to improve their presence on findigl.
- Raise investment to grow the platform.
Findigl is seeking interest from solutions oriented commercial expert(s) that;
- Clearly recognise findigl's potential, and how it is different to traditional platforms.
- Understand the steps needed to take findigl forwards.
- Have both a technical capability and strong commercial awareness.
- Have a strong network in and/or understanding of the property sector.
- Are prepared to invest and/or dedicate significant time to the platform - at the appropriate times.
- Has experience of taking platforms to investment stage.
- Grasp concepts quickly, to refine a shared product vision.
- findigl is the underlying platform. Growth Partners can leverage and add their business model to findigl. This would be a profit share (Preferred).
- A CCO model - you become the main CCO (Absolutely Possible).
Extra considerations for team members
- Focus is on adding technical improvements and commercial viability to the platform.
- Commitment to initial planning workshops on growing the platform on a trust basis, prior to deciding the commercial structure.
- Committed to aligning and defining our new vision.
- A possibility of having more than one Growth Partner - but it must make commercial sense.
If you believe you can make findigl the success it is destined to be, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Send your CV and a brief overview.
- Online call.
- Review your background and experience.
- Cover my background.
- We discuss your understanding of the platform;
- Your review of the existing planned revenue streams on findigl.
- Your mini strategy/pitch on what you think can be achieved.
- How you can deliver value.
- Discussion of your ideas.
- Will explain the findigl vision.
- Future plans and closing thoughts.