Customer Success Manager at DCB Lab
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to help manage and scale the DCB Lab Customer Support Team. The CS team drives customer loyalty, engagement and value by providing exceptional customer experiences across all channels and touch-points; the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for ensuring all our Customer Support agents delivers this value.
3 Month Accomplishments
- Manage, mentor and motivate CS agents
- Develop processes that will allow the team to efficiently scale while delivering a differentiated customer experience
- Ability to roll out and implement new products, processes or systems
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the brands and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Set a process for monitoring social media comments and reviews. Ensure they are addressed promptly and feedback is shared internally.
- Define, monitor and report on KPIs for both individual CS Agents and the Customer Service Team as a whole
- Manage the team schedule and workflow to ensure critical KPIs are met, proactively reacting to those figures and statistics
- Partner with our 3rd party support team to ensure key metrics are met
- Develop and manage new sub-teams that support and protect the CS function
6+ Month Accomplishments
- Champion CS initiatives cross-functionally, managing workflow and tactical execution
- Ability to lead ad hoc projects, as determined by upper management
- Build and nurture relationships with third party contractors and vendors
- Recruit, onboard and continuously coach/develop members of the CS team
- 5+ years of experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience leading teams of ten or more persons
- Passion for customer service and delivering the highest standard of customer experience
- Strong leadership skills--can effectively coach and motivate others
- Can thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable bringing structure to undefined procedures
- Always looking for ways to improve processes from both a people and technical standpoint
- Constantly looking for innovative and creative solutions
- Able to identify customer needs and tailor solutions accordingly
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Experience using Gorgias, Zendesk or a similar platform is a strong plus
About Digital Consumer Brand (DCB) Laboratory.
We identify, develop, and launch products online.
We are a group of marketers, data scientists and creative folk trained in brand, direct response, and agency disciplines.
We bring the magic and the logic. We believe that the right Creative is absolutely the Key to a product’s success, but that success does not scale without data and a focus on ROI.
In 2019 DCB Lab acquired Jean Patrique – a 20 year old mailorder Kitchenware company, and proceeded to pivot to an E-commerce direct to consumer model. With sales rising sharply pre (and post) COVID, we are expanding the team to support the growth.
At DCB Lab we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our growing portfolio of brands.
If you are successful in your application, you will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start-up. You will have the unique opportunity to shape the direction of the company and work closely with an experienced CEO.