We’re hiring for junior to senior roles in both backend and frontend development.
As one of our initial key hires you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and influence the direction of our fast growing company.
- Building our products that have a focus on cyber security and cloud technologies
- Writing code that is testable and extendable
- Integrating a number of different toolsets and infrastructures
- Work with subject matter experts to build novel methods for performing forensics and detecting attacker activity on systems
- We are an early stage, and fast-growing, company. That means the chance to impact the product direction and solve different technical problems each day
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced with most of our tech stack detailed below
- Experience building and shipping reliable software
- Experience with mentoring software engineering teams
- Where possible, we are keen to see examples of what you have accomplished before
- A resourceful self-starter who loves to work closely with an enthusiastic and fun team
OUR TECH STACK:
- Python, Flask & ElasticSearch on the backend
- ReactJS / TypeScript on the frontend
- Docker and Bitbucket Pipelines for CI
- Experience with cloud environments is a plus
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- £35,000 to £80,000 base - Depending on experience (plus the benefits below)
- Private health care
- Stock options for a fast growing company
- Working with an amazing team
- Full time position
Core Office in London Waterloo with the usual perks of good coffee and ping pong etc.
Secondary Office in Bristol
UK remote working an option, particularly during Covid
We are building a software platform to re-invent how people respond to cyber-attacks. Come help us build it!
We are an early stage growing company with share options and competitive salary, backed by an industry leading VC company, and access to world class advisors. We can offer you a great mission, diverse work, and a super-friendly team. The office is based out of London Waterloo with flexible remote working. We will consider hiring UK wide/full remote for the right candidates.
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK:
At this point in our company, we are unable to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in the UK.