At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Check out our team https://youtu.be/cg1Nnj6Lqb4
As our Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible continuously driving our business values to our customers. You will be passionate about customer success and willing to invest your time and efforts in building and maintaining strong customer relationships that drive loyalty through the delivery of a seamless, transparent and frictionless customer experience. The Senior Customer Success Manager is predominantly focused on building long-term strategic partnerships and reinforcing the value delivered by the Sorted platform and products in a manner that drives high retention and renewal rates, and sales of additional Sorted solutions to existing customers.
- Ownership and delivery of the Customer Success strategy for each customer relationship
- Owning and driving key activities in the Customer Journey including engagement planning, health tracking, EBR delivery, customer advocacy and contract renewals
- Offering guidance and best practice to support the achievement of customers’ desired outcomes
- Identifying and actively progressing account expansion opportunities as required
- Serving as a point of escalation for customer issues and ensuring swift resolution
- Being the internal voice of the customer; collaborating with other functions across the business to optimise the customer experience
- Regularly travelling and meeting with customers onsite to build strong, collaborative partnerships
- Excellent experience in a customer-facing, customer success or account management role
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external collaborative relationships
- Comfortable talking to all levels within an organization, including C-level executives
- Experience and understanding of working in a SaaS or technology environment.
- Data-driven with an ability to effectively use data to influence decision making
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding set goals
- Proactive and highly self-motivated, with an enthusiastic and energetic personality
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment and comfortable with change and ambiguity
Very competitive Basic Salary
32 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays (combined with flexible/remote working)
Stunning city centre office space or remote working
Free beer, coffee, breakfast and even massages.
If you’d like to hear more about the business and the benefits, just get in touch. Whether it’s over the phone or over a coffee, we’d love to speak with y