eola is a London-based tech start-up looking for ambitious and driven self-starters to help take the company to the next level. During 2020 the business grew with 5x and the team doubled in size. Now we’re closing a large funding round and are looking forward to welcoming more brilliant people to join our team.
eola has built a beautifully simple booking and management platform for experience providers (surf schools, riding centres, hiking tours etc). Our cutting edge technology makes it easy to manage all day-to-day admin so our partners can save valuable time to focus on delivering outstanding experiences. We also launched our marketplace in 2020 to promote our partners many fabulous activities and bring people outdoors to experience new adventures.
About the role
This role will be focused on supporting small to medium sized partners after they have been on-boarded. As the first hire of the Partner Support/ Account Management Team, we are looking for someone with previous experience working in fast growing startups to take the lead in implementing structures and processes.
- Be the main point of contact after the partners go live on the platform and own the working relationship with our SMBs
- Reply to day to day queries
- Usage checks and product walkthroughs, to ensure that the partners are making optimal use of the platform
- Working to maximise partner joy
- Work closely with the On-boarding, Marketing and Tech Teams
- Working on cross-functional projects at the same time
- Constantly think of how we could be working better and finding gaps to drive the optimisation of the team
- Mid to senior level experience in a similar role
- Strong sense of empathy
- Customer focused
- Someone that is tech savvy
- Great interpersonal skills and experience working across teams
- A person that is process driven, data oriented and highly organised
- Comfortable with leading digital as well as face-to-face meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and friendly phone manner
- Skilled in taking control of situations and lead or direct conversations
- Full-time permanent role with a competitive salary
- Regular travel to visit our partners across the UK
- Regular team social events
- Great office in central London (remote working during current government guidelines)