eola is a London-based tech start-up looking for ambitious and driven self-starters to help take the company to the next level. During 2020 the business grew with 5x and the team doubled in size. Now we’re closing a large funding round and are looking forward to welcoming more brilliant people to join our team.
eola has built a beautifully simple booking and management platform for experience providers (surf schools, riding centres, hiking tours etc). Our cutting edge technology makes it easy to manage all day-to-day admin so our partners can save valuable time to focus on delivering outstanding experiences. We also launched our marketplace in 2020 to promote our partners many fabulous activities and bring people outdoors to experience new adventures.
About the role
This role will be focused on supporting enterprise partners through the onboarding process and after they go live. As you will be managing our largest partner centres, we are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role, ready to take the lead in implementing structures and processes.
- Be the main point of contact after the Sales handover and own the working relationship with our large partner centres
- Onboarding the centres, this includes, setup support with guidance on how to best use the platform depending on the partner’s business needs, dashboard training and roll out planning
- Usage checks and product walkthroughs, to ensure that the partners are making optimal use of the platform
- Looking for expansion opportunities within eola, and generally
- Working to maximise partner joy
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Tech Teams
- Constantly think of how we could be working better and finding gaps to drive the optimisation of the team
- Mid- senior level experience in a similar role
- Someone that is tech savvy
- Skilled in taking control of situations and lead or direct conversations
- Strong sense of empathy and customer focused
- Great interpersonal skills and experience working across teams
- A person that is highly process driven, data oriented and organised
- Comfortable with leading digital as well as face-to-face meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and friendly phone manner
- Full-time permanent role with a competitive salary
- Regular travel to visit our partners across the UK
- Regular team social events
- Great office in central London (remote working during current government guidelines)