Ventoura, is social platform that provides holistic tools for content creators & influencers to share & sell their travel experiences online & directly to fans.
First incubated at Future Worlds, the University of Southampton and later received investment from Z21 Innovation Fund, Travel Impact Accelerator and Transavia Ventures. With partnerships across Europe, such as DMOs like the Swiss Govenment, The Netherlands, Germany and Austria, to name a few. From large brands to government organisations.
The web platform development is complete and the ideal person would be a strong developer with React, NodeJS or GoLang experience and RESTful APIs to help take the company to the next stage is a plus.
- Working closely with the Founder to launch the platform Live
- Take charge of platform development and make key decisions on technical architecture and solutions
- Oversight on all aspects of software engineering
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- V2 is complete (https://ventoura.co.uk) is complete with React / Node.js / mySQL
- V3 is 90% complete, but with React / Go / MongoDB
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Backend knowledge of NodeJS is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with graphQL, Apollo, Sequalize, Express and bootstrap is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experienced in working with large, complex data structures and database management such as SQL.
Equity & Pay:
Initially, this will be an equity, unpaid role until the company has been trading for 1 month, where then a full-time/part-time position will be offered along with a salary and more equity shares.
For more information on Ventoura, please get in touch.