We are looking for a graduate or student, with an entrepreneurial spirit, a hands-on attitude, good people skills and a knack for details, to join us for a 3+ months internship. You’ll be working on data-driven sales and operations projects, across several products and business functions. You will get the chance to work with partners, software vendors, users and colleagues, to refine, test and tweak internal sales and marketing initiatives. This will involve handling large datasets and working with a range of online systems (e.g. CRM, Google Sheets, analytics programs, etc.) - so, technical acumen and analytical thinking are key.
Furthermore, the right candidate can get involved in sales development, relationship building and similar tasks as well.
The internship is best suited for well-rounded candidates who don’t mind a challenge, are looking to learn and be part of an environment where responsibilities are shared regardless of the job title.
- A Bachelor's degree or above (in progress or completed), ideally focussed on business administration or scientific subjects
- Previous work experience B2B tech, startups or demonstrable interest in all things tech & software
- An understanding of SaaS / business software and marketplaces in general
- Experience working with large datasets (Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Data mining or extraction skills are a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (sales experience is a plus)
- The ability to foster and grow client relationships
- An entrepreneurial mindset and good technical acumen
Crozdesk.com runs software marketplaces and comparison sites helping businesses globally decide on which software solutions to use. From CRM to Accounting and Marketing Automation to Supply Chain Management - we cover 300+ categories of business software and compare almost everything for our users! Our vendor solutions portal helps thousands of software companies connect with their ideal customers.
We have a dynamic team that's distributed globally with our main base in London - but are all working remotely during the pandemic.
If you like a collaborative and productive environment in which responsibilities are shared and where you'll come in contact with all aspects of the business, you'll fit right in.
Internship Salary: £1500 per month
Candidates should be based in the United Kingdom or have a contracting business setup.
Join us at Crozdesk (remotely for now) and become part of our fast-paced, close-knit team in a flexible role with plenty of responsibilities and room for growth!