Title: Sales Agent, Pasta Evangelists
Pay: Competitive Salary (commission based)
Hours: Flexible 3-4 days a week (Mon-Sat). 8 hour working days (10:00-19:00)
Contract: Zero hours
Location: WFH with option to work flexible days in Kings Cross office
Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! And whilst we're mainly an online business, selling our pasta through our website, Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods. We’ve also kicked off our partnership with M&S, launching our first retail concession in its new flagship Southampton store.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we’ve been able to raise significant funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 20% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech startups in the UK!
About the role:
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company. Pasta Evangelists are looking for friendly, proactive and positive people to join our growing sales and retention team!
This role is crucial for Pasta Evangelists as we aim to ensure the development and growth of the company through embracing customers' feedback and striving to solve any issues. This role would suit a candidate who has natural confidence, charisma and competitiveness.
A bit about you:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence building rapport with a customer over the phone
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- You are hugely detailed oriented
- You are comfortable using tools such as Excel and Google Sheets
Nice to have:
- Some experience in a customer service role
- Some experience in a sales role
What you’ll do:
- Make outbound calls to cancelled/paused subscribers and try to entice them back on board
- Answer all queries and provide reassurance as required, in a friendly and personal manner
- Capture and report customer feedback to improve our service
- Maintain and update processes on excel according to daily tasks
- Work with the Winback Sales Manager to improve all aspects of the Customer Journey
- Work collaboratively with the retention team to improve pitching techniques and identify areas where improvements can be made
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to help take the Winback Team to the next level and enable the business to grow and flourish
- 20 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive commission based salary
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ''il bel paese''...
- A free monthly pasta allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing services
To apply, please:
Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to join the Pasta Evangelists team & why you are right for this role.