Senior Credit Analyst
We are looking for an experienced credit analyst to join our Fraud & Credit Analytics team, in order to optimise the risk-return trade-offs we make each time we approve a new transaction.
Who are we?
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in Paris, London and Berlin, at the early stage of our adventure! We’re well funded too! 😉 We believe in open, transparent teams, filled with quality people aiming together at ambitious goals.
The serious business bit…
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century with smart, easy to integrate, digital trade credit solutions. To put it simply, we are modernising the way businesses buy from each other by making it easier and safer to offer credit terms to business customers.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms, yet current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools with our Trade Credit as a Service solution, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. 🚀
Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues 💸... and we’re only just getting started.
Who are you?
We’ll let you take a moment to think more philosophically about this, but for us… We are seeking a sharp, energetic and passionate individual. This role is a unique opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of financial services and build a well-rounded skill set alongside a team of experienced business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - German and English speaker is a must have
- Significant experience (3 years minimum) on german market in a credit insurance company or in the credit management department of a large corporate company.
- Experience of financial statement analysis
- Understanding of the main legal frameworks across Europe
- Good command of tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- A fast learner, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where change is constant
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good work ethic with strong attention to detail
- Curious, creative and on the lookout for new ideas and methods
How will you make a difference?
We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in fraud and/or credit management in an ecommerce environment, who is driven to grow and make a difference.
As a Senior Credit analyst, you will be part of the credit team working alongside the data science and fraud teams to optimise the risk-return trade-offs we make each time we approve a new transaction. There are multiple components to this role.
- Conduct from A to Z a credit analysis of a counterpart
- Manage the portfolio of credit reviews
- Contribute to the understanding and the monitoring of the cases under collection
- Quickly assume a risk signing authority
- Assist in the training and mentoring of Junior Analyst roles
- Contribute to any task in order to improve the performance of the portfolio
- Support in building an efficient credit review process (e.g. developing your own SQL queries)
- Encourage the challenge of current credit models
What’s in it for you…
Aside from the assumed, a competitive remuneration, we’re offering the chance to really make a difference. You’ll be working side by side with the founders in a flat structure. The opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving startup is very real.
Your opinion and feedback will be heard and valued and you’ll feel a part of a very special family.
How do I apply?
No need for long formalities. Send us your CV or even better a portfolio and we’ll schedule a video or phone interview.