Young Foodies was founded upon the belief that consumers have changed, but the FMCG industry has not. Consumers want innovation that is better quality, better for them and better for the world. This progress should be celebrated and brands delivering on this should be empowered.
In 2017 Young Foodies launched to bring the most exciting challenger brands in FMCG together because we believe that collaboration is more powerful than competition. Today, with a network of more than 1,000 high-growth consumer brands, we provide specialised business services to those looking to reach the next level.
We are looking for an Executie to help grow and manage our events and training programmes. With ambitious plans for 2021, we are growing our team to provide more brands with better service.
Does this sound like you?
You are a highly structured and organised person who loves both starting and finishing a project. You are a linear thinker and map out every detail of your work, and make sure it’s executed perfectly. Your written and verbal communication skills are great and you love interacting with people. Quality in everything you do and making the client happy is of the utmost importance to you! Finally, you are passionate about the food and drink space and making a huge impact.
The role involves:
- End to end management and execution of internal and external events for our community of FMCG challenger brands, from webinars to 500+ person events
- Manage our new training program of over 55 courses a year, including client and trainer communications, content creation and program flow
- Liaise with marketing team to create and execute relevant comms plans for community and training
- Managing expectations and coordinating between all internal and external stakeholders involved
Key skills and attributes
- 1+ year experience working in events, customer service or administration
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in online and face to face event management
- Experience working with WordPress, Discourse and Mailchimp
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.