If the idea of inspiring millions of people to live more fulfilling lives by helping them explore their subconscious minds deeply excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
After launching our app just over a month ago we have organically attracted over 150,000 users as well as the attention of major press from Forbes to Vice to The Times. Seeing the huge positive impact of our product and with seed-stage financing in place, we are seeking a passionate, eclectic and inspired team who will work alongside our Founders Jay and Tom to take our vision and the technology that supports it to the next level.
We want you to blow us away with your drive to fully understand and refine the customer value proposition, and use this to shape a solution that drives real impact and genuine value to our community. You will ultimately be responsible for the design of the second generation Lumenate App!
Are you ready to join our journey to make mobile tech more inspiring than ever, creating game-changing user experiences and taking on the likes of Headspace and Calm along the way?
Need to have skills
- Proven ability to create cohesive and impactful user experiences
- Experience and an understanding of all phases of the design process including user research, analytics, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and interaction design
- Proven experience of working in a small team/startup leading the design of a complex product/service
Need to have attitude
- A genuine passion for what Lumenate does
- A desire to take full ownership and accountability of the app
- Grit, entrepreneurial spirit and experience in a startup environment
Nice to have
- Bristol (UK) based
- Segment specific experience (health / wellbeing / psychedelic therapy)
- Relevant formal qualification (e.g. UI/UX Design, Mobile App Design)
Perks of joining the Lumenate team
- Inspiration Quest - we take building an inspired team seriously, that’s why every year we will fund you to go on a trip designed around finding inspiration. Whether you want to go on a one week silent meditation retreat, hike through the mountains or learn something new, we’ll make it happen!
- Rapidly growing vision led business (with large development plans)
- Flexibility of work hours and holidays - If you need a break, take it! We care about what you deliver, not how
- Competitive remuneration through salary and equity