We are Kodland, a computer programming school that teaches coding to children aged 10 to 17. After educating over 10k+ children globally and raising 1.5m euros we are launching our incredibly successful platform in the UK. We are a young, dynamic, global tech company/school with big ambitions that value an open, inclusive environment.
Our goal at Kodland is to prepare children for the future. We teach children skills that will prepare them to excel in the job market when they grow up as well as develop their interests!
Thanks to our efforts, thousands of children from different countries and cities are already writing programs and creating their first websites and mobile apps.
Are you a proactive, hardworking and creative individual ready to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow globally?
We are looking for HR Assistant to support our growing UK team
The role description:
As HR Assistant, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Advising on policies and procedures
- Support with Recruitment and resourcing
- Keep up to date with employment law
- Supporting the HR Manager with all areas of HR
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries and support
- Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriate
- Responsible for all key HR transaction processing including but not exhaustive of new starters and leavers work-flows; payroll processing
- Benefit administration
- Payroll administration
- Processing HR purchase orders
- Ad-hoc HR projects
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You own a computer with a webcam and a stable, fast internet connection and know how to use video conferencing software
- Superb communication skills and ability to answer difficult question in a simple and easy to understand way
- Great organizational skills
- Enjoying working as a part of a team and on your own
- Ability to take initiative
- Good Time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise your own work
- Love of administrative tasks
- Working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to frequently changing requirements
- Picking up basic concepts with ease – strong analytical skills
- Wanting to make a long term career in HR
In return Kodland will offer:
- Remote work from anywhere in the world (or simply from your home); Opportunity to become a digital nomad.
- Flexible working hours
- As we are developing company there are many career progress opportunities
- Making positive impact and helping to build cool global projects
- A dedicated, fun-loving team of professionals that wants to change education globally;
- Staff discounts on all our amazing products for your family and friends