We are Kodland, a computer programming school that teaches coding to children aged 10 to 17. After educating over 10k+ children globally and raising 1.5m euros we are launching our incredibly successful platform in the UK. We are a young, dynamic, global tech company/school with big ambitions that value an open, inclusive environment.
Our goal at Kodland is to prepare children for the future. We teach children skills that will prepare them to excel in the job market when they grow up as well as develop their interests!
Thanks to our efforts, thousands of children from different countries and cities are already writing programs and creating their first websites and mobile apps.
Are you a proactive, hardworking and creative individual ready to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow globally?
We are looking for a HR Manager who will own our entire HR function in the UK including recruiting, contract negotiation, headhunting and administration
What we are looking for
- 5-10 years of HR Experience at high growth startups
- 1-5 years of HR Management Experience
- Expertise in recruiting and onboarding
- Remote company HR experience a big plus
- Truly passionate about providing the best possible work experience for our team
- A winning attitude and strong analytical ability
What we provide
- A competitive salary + bonus
- The opportuity to work at a remote first company. Become a true digital nomad
- Truly incredible career growth as we continue to scale into other markets
- The ability to make a positive impact and help build the future of edutech
- A dedicated, fun-loving team of professionals who want to change education globally;
- Staff discounts on all our amazing products for your family and friends