We are Kodland🚀, a computer programming school that teaches coding to children aged 10 to 17. After educating over 10k+ children globally and raising 1.5m euros we are launching our incredibly successful platform in the UK. We are a young, dynamic, global tech company/school with big ambitions that value an open, inclusive environment.
Our goal at Kodland is to prepare children for the future. We teach children skills that will prepare them to excel in the job market when they grow up as well as develop their interests!
Thanks to our efforts, thousands of children from different countries and cities are already writing programs and creating their first websites and mobile apps.
Are you a proactive, hardworking and creative individual ready to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow globally?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will own our performance marketing, retargeting and social media marketing teams in the UK.
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years of Marketing Experience at a B2C startup
- 1-2 years of Management Experience
- Expertise in performance marketing & social media marketing
- Expertise in affiliate marketing conidered a big plus!
- Customer obsession and creativity to solve complex problems
- A winning attitude
What we provide
- A competitive salary + bonus
- The opportuity to work at a remote first company. Become a true digital nomad
- Truly incredible career growth as we continue to scale into other markets
- The ability to make a positive impact and help build the future of edutech
- A dedicated, fun-loving team of professionals who want to change education globally;
- Staff discounts on all our amazing products for your family and friends