TouchNote - Reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is an app designed to help nurture your most important relationships. Our creative platform lets you send custom-made real cards, straight from your phone, anywhere in the world. We help our members share the every day, any day. Postcards, greetings cards, prints, framed photos and much more, we’ve helped send over 15 million cards to 180 countries worldwide.
About the Team
We’re a team of passionate individuals trying to make a difference, bridging the gap between digital and physical. With an office in Shoreditch, you can expect the exposed brick, ping pong table and popcorn machine (of course) but we’re about so much more than that, we take the culture of our team incredibly seriously, and have big ambitions when it comes to what we do and how we do it.
Due to COVID19, our London office is currently closed and the team is working remotely.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our fantastic team in charge of our functionality roadmap focusing on growth and product priorities and improvements for our product flows, with the ultimate aim of improving the Touchnote experience for users.
The role will work alongside and within a team of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers and Testers to define the ins and outs of the product, from feature overview and user stories to wireframes, functional specs and end-to-end product ownership. Define the target metrics alongside a cross-functional team and deliver through continuously implementing and optimising features. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up and get some significant mentorship from a B2C, app-first, subscription-focused team of Product Managers.
- 2- 4 years of experience in product management in the online space, preferably with a strong mobile and app focus - or demonstrable experience in related fields
- Comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment and the day-to-day pace of a start-up
- Some knowledge about the mobile app ecosystem, product management methodologies and agile development, specifically Scrum & Kanban
- A proven track record of managing key aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle and/or related experience and understanding
- A solid technical understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong communicator with a collaborative working style as well as deep customer empathy
- Impressive problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, alongside good consumer product intuition reinforced through an understanding of user feedback and analytical data
- Genuine love for beautiful product design, a good eye (or two), and an insatiable desire to improve the user experience and user happiness of everything around us
- Passionate about Touchnote and our mission to be a creative platform for nurturing treasured relationships
- Background in conversion rate optimisation and experimentation
- Experience in mobile gaming or B2C and subscription-based industries
- Good understanding of consumers’ psychology, emotionality, and irrationality
- Experience of designing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative user research
Aways Close - We pride ourselves on being a uniquely close team; we hire people who we genuinely enjoy spending time with and we take care of each other. Togetherness also means thoughtfulness: we are accountable to each other. It’s not about you, it’s about us winning as a team.
Own it - Understand and take responsibility for your part in our success; we tell you where to go, not how to get there. Getting it done, on time, is up to you.
Leaders are Learners - To be the best we can be, we accept that we do not have all of the answers. We must continuously learn, grow and develop. We expand in our roles.
Natural Creativity - We’re an innovative bunch building a world-class platform for creative communication. We take creative problem solving really seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously with it.
It's all about Integrity - Be yourself and do your best. We are all in this together; your voice matters, say what you think. If you disagree, speak up. If the decision goes the other way, commit and move on.
- Free TouchNote Credits (of course!).
- Monthly company socials and fun stuff!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & for each year of continued service here at TouchNote, you will receive one extra day of annual leave (capped at up to 5 additional days).
- Working from home equipment budget
- Access to our Learning and Development platform Learnerbly
- Perkbox Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Smart Pension
- Vitality health insurance
This is a full-time position based in our London Office: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM.